The “SwiftPac” and “SwiftPac Express” brands are owned by Caribbean Freight & Courier Limited, a member of Caribbean Aviation & Logistics Group. We are approved Air & Ocean freight forwarders and dedicated air cargo and courier operators offering Same-day, Next-day shipping and International logistics service. We service the Caribbean Region, South and Central America, Europe and Asia. The company is owned by Caribbean nationals and offers air cargo, express package, and ocean freight services from various bases in North America, Europe and the Caribbean region.
SwiftPac Central US receiving warehouse facility is handled by SwiftPac Logistics, Inc. an approved TSA Indirect Air Carrier and NVOCC/Freight Forwarder located at:
SwiftPac also has Cargo Drop Warehouse Facilities at:
- Brooklyn, New York located at 2018 Utica Ave, Brooklyn NY 11234,
- Orlando FL located at 3701 N John Young Parkway, Orlando, FL 32804,
- Boston MA located at 1032 River St Hyde Park MA 02136
- California located at 629 Rosecrans Ave, Gardena, CA 90248
- Port St Lucie General Service Center located at 7993 South Federal Hwy #18, Port St Lucie, FL 34952
We deliver a reliable and complete transportation service to the countries of the Eastern Caribbean via our Network of Dedicated offices and Partnering Agents:
- Antigua SwiftPac Office, St Johns
- Barbados SwiftPac Office, Bridgetown
- Grenada SwiftPac Office, St Georges
- St. Vincent & the Grenadines SwiftPac Office, Kingstown,
- St. Lucia SwiftPac Office, Castries and Vieux Fort
- St Kitts & Nevis SwiftPac Office, Basseterre,
- Dominica SwiftPac Office, Roseau
Partnering Agents Network:
- Phillipsburg St. Maarten,
- Georgetown Guyana
- Kingston Jamaica,
- Port-au-Prince Haiti,
- The Valley Anguilla,
- Road Town Tortola
- Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, USVI
- St. Croix, USVI
- Port of Spain Trinidad & Tobago.
Additional Service Gateways: Toronto Canada, United Kingdom, China, South, and Central America.
SwiftPac operates Monday to Friday, guarantees the lowest rates on all products and services, and promises a safe and reliable delivery of your cargo or package to the final destination.
We also offer an air charter service on demand, to any destination in the Caribbean, using a fleet of aircraft, which includes:
- PA 31-350 Cargo – capacity 2,000 Lbs.
- SD 360 – capacity 7500 Lbs.
- Convair 580 – capacity 14,500 Lbs.